For individuals asserting claims of intellectual property violations and seeking to notify givemelyrics.com, the following information is required to be provided to the Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property interest holder.
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that has allegedly been infringed.
- Specifics regarding the location of the material deemed infringing on the website, presented with sufficient detail to enable its identification.
- Contact details, including address, telephone number, and email address of the notifier.
- A statement expressing the notifier’s good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, attesting to the accuracy of the information in the notice and confirming that the notifier is the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The designated contact for givemelyrics.com’s Agent for Notice of claims is as follows:
It is important to note that, for security reasons, attachments cannot be accepted. Consequently, any electronically submitted notification of infringement accompanied by an attachment will neither be received nor processed. For additional details on counter-notice procedures and policies, please refer to our Terms of Service.